Sized for the 16. The combination of 16-gauge ammunition and a fast to point over and under shotgun is very likely the ideal combination for upland game. And when it comes to over and unders, none match the reputation for durability like a Citori. This model is built on a receiver that is sized to match 16 gauge shells. It features a deeply blued receiver finish with beautiful engraving artwork and stock checkering that provide updated style to the timeless Citori design.
A hunting tradition. The “lightning” part of the name is attributed to the traditional, rounded stock pistol grip that allows you to position your hand at the same, solid place for each shot, thus offering better control for fast-flying upland game and clay targets. Sharp checkering ensure a secure hold.
- Oil finish, Grade V/VI walnut, lightning-style stock with Inflex recoil pad
- Intricate, broad coverage engraving with gold accents
- Receiver scaled specifically for 16 gauge
- Ivory bead sight and mid-bead
- Three black extended Midas Grade choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays