The key to success. Quality is the secret to the reliability and accuracy of the Buck Mark. The frame of every Buck Mark starts out as a billet of lightweight aluminum that is precision machined to exacting tolerances. Barrels are produced from top-notch materials and include a hand-reamed chamber and recessed muzzle crown. Several styles of grips are available to suit your style and hand size.
Essential extras. A Pro-Target rear sight features 16-click per revolution, a finer level of adjustment than other sights. A variety of front sights, including fiber-optic styles — are also offerred. The 10-round magazine is contructed from steel and utilizes a coil spring rather than a z-spring for enhanced feed reliability and longevity.
- Vision barrel features a tensioned outer aluminum sleeve surrounding a strong steel inner barrel
- Gold Cerakote on inner barrel
- 1/2″-28 TPI suppressor-ready threads
- Removeable muzzle brake
- Black on black UFX grips with rubber overmolding
- Picatinny optics rail
- 16-click adjustable Pro-Target rear sight with white outline
- TRUGLO®/Marble Arms® fiber-optic front sight
- Includes pistol rug